• Practice awareness skills.
• Practice creativity.
• Ice breaker.
In Pairs participants observe each other then turn around and change 3 things about their appearance. When they turn back to each other they must try to identify everything that their partner has changed.
Time: 10 min
Number of participants: 2 – 200
Ask all the participants to pair up. Tell them to observe each other. Then tell them to turn around and change 3 things about their appearance. For example role up one sleeve or take off an earring. Let them turn back to one another and try identifying everything that the partner has changed. You can repeat the game a few rounds, every time increasing the amount of changes.
People are often resistant to change their appearance but don’t let that flounder you. When people get over their initial resistance they will get great value from the exercise.
• What struck you about the exercise?
• How did you feel during the exercise?
• How was your awareness different than usual?
• Was it difficult or easy to find so many things to change about your appearance?